This is the Wild Caught Fresh Queensland Barramundi … The highly sought fillets from whence the Legend of Great eating Barramundi has been built .. Nothing rates as high as genuine wild caught in my opinion ….We have filleted from whole in store and have either skin on or skin off available … NOW is the time to get the taste for Aussie Wild Caught Barramundi …
• Fillets less than 1.5 cm thick do not need to be turned during cooking.
• Fish cooks quickly. Do not overcook. Even when removed from heat, the fish will continue to cook.
• Fish is done when the flesh becomes opaque and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
• Poaching, steaming, baking, sautéing, microwaving are excellent low-fat cooking methods, if you do not add high fat ingredients.
• Marinate in your favourite dressing prior to cooking.
• BBQ. bake, steam or microwave, then cube and add to pasta or salad greens for a delicious salad.
• Grill or BBQ with lime-butter and seasoned salt.
• Oil the pan or grill to prevent fish from sticking.
• Add leftover fish in broken pieces to salads, soups or sauces.