Great value for money Wild Caught, Ocean Fresh fillets to feed your hungry crowd … Good fish for deep frying in a delicious batter, use in a spicy curry, or marinate …. Everything in Seafood at Aussie Seafood Houses … 3 Stores to choose from …. Capalaba West, Durack and Strathpine Stores Open 7 Days a Week …
• Fillets less than 1.5 cm thick do not need to be turned during cooking.
• Fish cooks quickly. Do not overcook. Even when removed from heat, the fish will continue to cook.
• Fish is done when the flesh becomes opaque and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
• Poaching, steaming, baking, sautéing, microwaving are excellent low-fat cooking methods, if you do not add high fat ingredients.
• Marinate in your favorite dressing prior to cooking.
• BBQ. bake, steam or microwave, then cube and add to pasta or salad greens for a delicious salad.
• Grill or BBQ with lime-butter and seasoned salt.
• Oil the pan or grill to prevent fish from sticking.
• Add leftover fish in broken pieces to salads, soups or sauces.